CNRS, in its capacity as controller, informs you that your data is processed. When certain information is required to access specific features of the site, this requirement is indicated at the time of data entry collection. If you refuse to provide required entries, you may not be able to access certain services.
Personal data may be collected by CNRS ATMO-ACCESS Project Office as CNRS has a legal obligation to comply with H2020 Grant Agreement no. 101008004.
CNRS-LaMP Université Clermont Auvergne (UCA), Campus Universitaire des Cézeaux
4, Avenue Blaise Pascal – CS 60026
63178 AUBIERE CEDEX, France
The following personal data:
- Full name
- Contact information (e.g. e-mail, postal address)
- Employment information (e.g. affiliation, role and position, country of employment)
- Any other relevant information you would like to share with us.
is likely to be collected by:
- ATMO-ACCESS project management
- ATMO-ACCESS Work Package leaders
As a result of:
- Mailing lists subscriptions
- ATMO-CONNECT subscription
- Participation in events and surveys
- Participation in ATMO-ACCESS transnational access programme
This data is accessible to:
- Site administrators of ATMO-CONNECT
- Authenticated contributors
Data retention period
The data retention period shall not exceed five years (36 months of the project duration and up-to 24 months more) after the payment of the balance.
CNRS uses photographs taken during ATMO-ACCESS events to report about events to the European Commission, disseminate project results and communicate about the meeting on the project website, project partners’ websites, social media channels, future events etc., and provide evidence to auditors that the event took place. CNRS has a legitimate business interest for the photographs taken in the ATMO-ACCESS related events. These photographs will be stored on CNRS IT systems for at least five years (36 months of the project duration and up to 24 months more) after the payment of the balance.
In compliance with the applicable legal and regulatory provisions, in particular Law No. 78-17 of 6 January amended relating to data processing, files and freedoms and European Regulation No. 2016/679/EU of 27 April 2016 (applicable since 25 May 2018), you have the following rights:
if you are an Authenticated contributor:
- Update or delete your data by logging into your account and configuring its settings;
If you are a User:
- Exercise your right of access, to know the personal data concerning you;
- Request the updating of your data, if it is inaccurate;
- Request portability or erasure of your data;
- Request the deletion of your account;
- Request the limitation of the processing of your data;
- Oppose, for legitimate reasons, the processing of your data;
- Withdraw your consent to the processing of your data.
To exercise these rights
You may submit questions or exercise your rights by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
You can also contact the CNRS Data Protection Officer at the following address:
CNRS – SPD
Site Jean Zay – Bât Ariane
2 rue Jean Zay
54500 VANDOEUVRE LES NANCY
Right to lodge a claim
If, after contacting us, you believe that your rights in the field of Information Technology and Liberties are not respected, you are entitled to file a claim online with the CNIL online or by post.