ATMO-ACCESS Stakeholder workshop
October 27 @ 13 h 00 min - 16 h 30 min
The aim of this half-day workshop is to provide an opportunity for operators and potential users of research facilities in ATMO-ACCESS to contribute to the development of new transnational access pilot studies for atmospheric research infrastructures. The workshop is a fully virtual event and is a part of ACTRIS Week 2021.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Organisations, companies and researchers that generate and utilise data on atmospheric composition
- Private sector companies supporting innovations in scientific instruments and sensors for atmospheric measurements, data services and other technologies in atmospheric science
- Operators of atmospheric Research Infrastructures (RIs) in Europe
- Industrial end-users looking for new technologies and services
- Public authorities and environment agencies interested in enhancing their air quality monitoring capacities
The registration for the meeting can be accessed here: https://actris.eu/form/actris-imp-week-2021 Please, note that registration is open until Friday October 22nd.
The agenda can be accessed at this link:ATMO ACCESS Stakeholder workshop schedule