The call for Associated Partners is now open
ATMO-ACCESS invites researchers, both from academia and industry, working in relevant fields to cooperate with us through our Associated Partnership programme.
Our associated partners can participate in ATMO-ACCESS’s project activities and benefit from:
- Participation in access organisation activities e.g. access guidelines, user/stakeholder engagement
- Participation in added value services e.g. training, digital services, new TNA/VA modalities
- Access to project information and progress
- Participation in project meetings and workshops.
- Public-private partnerships for new and innovative R&T&I services related to atmospheric RIs
The detailed procedure and application form are available at this link: Associated partners – ATMO-ACCESS